Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bendy Elbows

Isn’t it horribly sad when you reach the bottom of the wine bottle only to simultaneously discover that your “wine cellar” (ie. your counter top) is bare. Bone dry. Finito. Dunzo. Emptier than a banker’s heart (buuuuuurn. no seriously. burn.) Isn’t it?!!?!?!?
Pepperwood Grove Syrah ($5.99) gives off aromas of pepper, and I know because I took large whiffs of the pepper from those little white packets that used to accompany my tray lunch at school making me an expert on pepper aromas. Pairs well with salt…y foods.

Isn’t it horribly sad when you reach the bottom of the wine bottle only to simultaneously discover that your “wine cellar” (ie. your counter top) is bare. Bone dry. Finito. Dunzo. Emptier than a banker’s heart (buuuuuurn. no seriously. burn.) Isn’t it?!!?!?!?

Pepperwood Grove Syrah ($5.99) gives off aromas of pepper, and I know because I took large whiffs of the pepper from those little white packets that used to accompany my tray lunch at school making me an expert on pepper aromas. Pairs well with salt…y foods.

via:  The Third Bottle
* Bendy Elbows - a great phrase from the Awl.